Premium Services » Introduce Yourself

International Meet New People

• 4430 posts
    August 8, 2015 3:55 PM MSK

Share something about yourself

• 687 posts
    August 8, 2015 4:04 PM MSK

Hi pipz, something about me i like outdoor activities, especially beach and water related sports such as beach volleyball, surfing, parasailing and jet skiing. Seeking attractive fun gal whos also interested in similar activities.

• 1 posts
    August 22, 2015 4:04 PM MSK

I want a hopeless romantic kinda guy who wants me to be their everything and not just their bit of fun on the side! I want a guy who will show me off to his friends and be happy with me. A guy who is confident but no way to confident, confident enough so that he will respect me, out his arms around me have lots to talk about that sorta thing so there is no awkwardness. I need a guy with a good sense of humour and that doesnt take things way to seriously. An all around nice guy. A guy who is going to be himself, who is the same with me when we are alone and doesn't change when he's around his friends.

• 1 posts
    August 22, 2015 4:06 PM MSK

I like intelligent and articulate men with confidence and manners. I tend to be naturally attracted to tall, well built and dark haired men, but chemistry is most important and would prefer if we shared some common interests.

• August 22, 2015 4:12 PM MSK

I'm a writer/author and artist. I love to travel a lot, especially cruises as I find it relaxing and inspires me in my writing.

• 1 posts
    August 22, 2015 5:25 PM MSK

Dear Friends

I have kick started a campaign to build a shelter for Homeless Dogs. I intend to build a shelter for dogs in Pune, Maharashtra, India where these fury animals will be well looked after. I do require a helping hand as this time it is on a bigger scale.

For the past five years we have been bearing the costs but are still not able to give home to a number of dogs in the vicinity, Limited funds and space to keep our fury friends has been one big challenge that we have faced and am looking forward to change that with this initial fundraiser.

The proceeds will go towards building a brand new shelter for our fury friends. I do hope you could generously donate as much as possible for this cause. Please share with Friends and family as well.

Be the first one to make a small donation to build this new home for our four legged friends. Even a small amount as much as $ 10 will go a long way in achieving our goal.

https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/shelter-for-homeless-dogs--2

Yours most humbly,

Regards
    Derek Demitrius

This post was edited by Derek Demitrius at August 22, 2015 5:25 PM MSK
    • 48 posts
    August 28, 2015 12:10 AM MSK

Im a fun loving African gal who believes life is for living. I have 1 beautiful child and have fantastic friends whom I love to go out with but would also love someone to cuddle with maybe while watching a good movie or enjoying a bottle of wine by a fire.