Premium Services » Live Football Streams

How to recover lost passion or motivation in life?

• 2 posts
    August 24, 2015 11:10 AM MSK

I realised it has been quite some time since I read good books. I have quit social media, stopped watching news which are negatively biased and spending less time searching through the internet. Digital life makes you superficial, being a digial surrogate of yourself makes you a soul-less person with no connection to universe and it's energy. Life is a mystery, and it's better to discover it rather than finding some cheat key.

Now a days I am meditating, eating healthy foods, reading some of the best classics, and exercising. I am already feeling much better. You should try it too.

• 1 posts
    August 24, 2015 11:21 AM MSK

I feel your pain, losing passion or motivation in life really, really sucks.

A few years ago I was working in a job I hated. The job was great - I just hated it anyway. I lost all motivation and passion. I didn't know what to do. I would stay up all night dreading going to work in the morning.

In the morning, I would wake up like being in a daze. In the morning, I felt  worse than I did when I went to sleep. I was tired and anxious in the morning because of being awake all night. I lost all my will to go on.

The worst was my productivity was going down at work. How could I work? I was awake all night being anxious. Even though I wanted to work, I couldn't get myself to work. My mind would wander, almost hallucinating.

I was fucked

I thought about leaving the job and going to another company. Then I thought, what if I had the same problem there.

I thought about going to the doctor and see if I had some new-age ailment like ADHD, ADD or some other acronym I did not understand. Then thought, what if they give me anti-depressants and I become addicted.

I would definitely be fucked 

I thought about committing suicide. Jumping off a bridge, or stepping in front of a bus. Then I thought, this would not change anything. My life would really really be fucked.

I knew I was in trouble and had to do something. Get myself back on track, find the passion in life and get motivated.

I was at the end of the line and willing to do anything, just to get back up. I really wanted to get the passion and motivation back in my life.

• 2 posts
    August 24, 2015 11:25 AM MSK

Listen to this